StarDate: March 16, 2020
Day One of "Social Distancing" and no school...
I'm not that mom, or maybe I am that mom? I don't really know who "that mom" is, but she needs wine. Whatever I am, I am not a homeschooling mom. I am garbage at teaching small children things. The people who do are saints and deserve medals and crowns and lots of money. But since we are sequestered in our homes with at LEAST two weeks looming ahead of us, I made a schedule. I like making schedules. I like following schedules. We will not follow this for long. I give this a good three days, but hey, everything is new. The world is upside down. Maybe life will change. But we made it through day one with no major changes. We did some homework, I attempted to grade some papers, Sadie yelled a lot for no reason at all. So loud.![]() |
| Does anyone have this answer? |
![]() |
|
|
Also, as we are not supposed to breathe on, sweat on, or touch on any other humans, I knew it was just a matter of time before my beloved Jazzercise was canceled. So I joined online Jazzercise. The music is meh. The instructors are not MY girls. But the strength made my legs shake like a Marissa set. So, it'll do for now. I know that every human I have ever come in contact with knows about my Jazzercise addiction, so I will just say try it. You do not like it, so you say? Try it, try it, and you may!Don't judge, you'll be reciting children's books too before the end of this quarantine.
Also, as Sadie will be turning six in two days and will not be having a party, she is accepting money as an "I'm sorry your birthday sucks" gift.
Now for margaritas.
Cheers.



No comments:
Post a Comment