![]() |
| Look at this artistic picture. She was about to run away from us into the nature behind her, but it sure looks pretty. |
Sunday, February 19, 2017
Yeah...about that
Ok, so it's February. I have blogged once, run twice, and gone to church thrice, but who's judging? I would be judgy about anyone using "thrice" in a sentence in 2017, but I have to even out the cussing with the fancy talk somehow. So the New Years Resolutions have gone down like a drunk girl on Spring Break. I HAVE done a better job on the 4th resolution in that I try to put my damn phone up once in awhile and actually put feet (and butt) on the ground and play with my kids. Today we walked 2.5 miles through some woods. Then Charlotte and I went and got our nails done with some delightful people at the salon. I mean, who doesn't like hanging out and telling disgusting inspirational birthing stories with complete strangers? There is nothing that brings rando women together like discussing popping out babies with all the colorful language that acompanies the pain, rips, tears and stitches that these sweet children gave us. God bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment