Saturday, September 17, 2011

Birthday Girl!

Charlotte celebrated her birthday twice this year. Once on September 11, 2011 with lots of family and friends and once on her real birthday on September 15, 2011 with Mommy, Daddy, Grandma Judy, and Grandma and Grandpa Styron. She enjoyed herself both days! She got lots of great presents and had a little bit of cake. She wasn't really sure what to think about it at first. Then she started poking at the icing. Yummy! It ended up looking like hot pink lipstick though!

Hey you! I am one!
She loved her new baby dolls, toys and her new clothes. Her grandma gave her the carriage her mother used, and she used, and I used and now she will use to push around our old baby doll "Judy."
Baby!!
On her real birthday she had a photo session, of course, and grandma got some gorgeous shots!

Yes, I am a fairy princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment