Charlotte spent no less than 30 minutes today engrossed in a book.
Happy Birthday Little Witch was a personal favorite of mine when I was young and Charlotte took it off the shelf the other day and slid it into the living room. Her daddy read it to her last week and we giggled over the fact that the Little Witch was upset about her Aunt Grouchy "making it rain" during her party. At any rate, today she took it out of her toybox and stared at it for a long time. She turned the pages, turned it over, talked to it, and I think she even smelled it a little bit (like I do). She got very upset when I tried to read it to her so I just left her alone to read it to herself. I was so enjoying watching her read that I didn't get a picture until she moved on to her ABC book.
 |
| Little Witch is in the Background |
|
 |
| She is reading it to me |
Now on to Looney Tunes...
So cute! I'll have to check out "Little Witch" next time I am at the lie-berry. :)
ReplyDelete